The site extends to approximately 19.39 acres (7.85 Ha) and is broadly rectangular in shape. The freehold site is currently held over three separate titles, and is being offered as one parcel of land.
The site is situated within the Borough of Runnymede and is currently allocated as a Reserve Housing Site within the Runnymede Borough Council's Adopted Local Plan (2001). The Council have commenced the consultation on their new emerging local plan up to 2035, and the site has been included within the Interim Strategic Land Availability Assessment (2016) referenced as Site ID number 51 allocated as a reserve housing site, designated for an open space residential led development.
The information pack includes the following information;
- Title information
- Topographical Survey
- Planning Statement
- Transport feasibility report
- Environmental report - Factual Desk Study*
- Flooding report
*Please note that all Environmental reports are redacted to only include factual information.
Offers are invited for the freehold interest in the site on a subject to planning and unconditional basis.
Offers must be submitted via post or email to:
5 Aldermanbury Square, London EC2V 7BP
Offers are to be received no later than 12 noon on 23 March 2017.
Prospective purchasers are required when submitting offers to provide the following information:
- The offer must be on letter headed paper stating the purchasing entity;
- The name of your solicitors;
- Full evidence of your financial ability to complete the purchase;
- Details of any conditions attached to your offer and the timescales to discharge them;
- Confirm that you have read and taken into account the contents of the Information Pack;
- Include sales revenue overage, sell-on overage and planning clawback proposals within your offer.
- Payment structure
Where an offer is made by an agent it must be accompanied by a letter from their principal outlining and confirming the basis of the offer made.
The vendor does not undertake to accept the highest or any offer submitted.